• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce New Zealand Green - Fire Dragon Chillies - Slosh's Sauces #72

http://youtu.be/qvxiqsXEwME

New Zealand Green - Fire Dragon Chillies - Slosh's Sauces

Welcome back to Slosh's Bar & Grill ... and once again it is Friday and that must mean it is time for another hot sauce review ... today Slosh is joined by his brother Nathan who still hasn't come up with a name for himself ...

Today they try New Zealand Green from Fire Dragon Chillies - http://firedragonchillies.com

This is the last review I got to do with Nathan before he went back to New York and this sauce is one of the most unique sauces I have ever tried!

There are so many NEW flavours in this sauce that I had never tried before ... and the combination works perfectly ... even if we don't have the words to describe it!

This sauce is actually really good ... since filming this video I have tried it on stir-fry, chicken, pork, sandwiches, whatever I can think of ... and of course fish ... and it has worked with almost everything ... I still maintain it would be fantastic on oysters ... 

www.patreon.com/sloshworks

1st things 1st. That shirt really ties the room together. Great shirt man. The sauce sounds different. Some really interesting ingredients in it. Nice review, dude.

Was this video recorded before the advent? Reason I ask in one of the advent reviews (taco fuego/dark side of the moon) you made a joke about everything goes with pork including bacon. Then you said we wouldn't get it because you hadn't put that review out yet. Just curious if this was the one.

Scorched said:
1st things 1st. That shirt really ties the room together. Great shirt man. The sauce sounds different. Some really interesting ingredients in it. Nice review, dude.

Was this video recorded before the advent? Reason I ask in one of the advent reviews (taco fuego/dark side of the moon) you made a joke about everything goes with pork including bacon. Then you said we wouldn't get it because you hadn't put that review out yet. Just curious if this was the one.

Yes ... you are 100% correct ... I am duly impressed sir 8-)

and this was the last one I got to do with my brother before he flew back to New York ... and the last review that we had in reserve ...

so every review from now is a brand spanking new 2015 review ... we are excited 8-)

It's funny - when I read your posts I read them with your accent.
:D

Another good review - sauce sounds like a winner. :cheers:
(edited because my phone changed "accent" to "scent". One's amusing, the other super creepy.)

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
It's funny - when I read your posts I read them with your accent.
:D

Another good review - sauce sounds like a winner. :cheers:
(edited because my phone changed "accent" to "scent". One's amusing, the other super creepy.)

Brilliant ... I wonder what scent you imagine ... Vegemite and beer?

Back