Newbie from Northwest Ohio

Hello all, this is my first year growing, yes growing anything. So I am about as newbie as one gets. I have always enjoyed hot peppers and last year a good friend of mine decided he wanted to add a Bhut Jolokia to his garden, it ended up producing quite a few peppers for him and he gave some to me. I then decided to make some salsa from them and fell in love, not just with the heat but the taste also. So, I kept some of the seeds and this year decided to grow some myself, I have 2 that seem to be doing really well. I also decided to grow some other super hots, beyond the Bhut's I also have, 2 Trinidad Scorpions, 2 Carolina Reapers, 2 Trinidad 7 Pot Douglah, and 2 Naga Morich. I have some other hots going also.

I am already learning a ton from these forums and hope to learn a lot more. If all goes well I should have quite a bit of nice super hots in a few months and the excitement is amazing.

I have tons of questions and plan to post pics but I know this is the welcome forum so will end my official welcome post here. Great forum and glad to be a part of it.

Thank you all for reading, Sincerely, Reverend Massey

:welcome: [SIZE=12pt]to THP & Greetings from the Metrolina of North Carolina! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]         Home of  
8841035995_3d2c44c3f8_t.jpg
[/SIZE]

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back