• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Newbie seed package

My last offer for a while is for the newbies with at least 50 posts. I will send you some varieties of my choosing which will include supers, and others well worth growing for free. All I need is a sasbe. For those who dont know, that is a self addressed stamped bubble envelope. I can do 7 seed packets. First posts, first serve.

AaronTT said:
My last offer for a while is for the newbies with at least 50 posts. I will send you some varieties of my choosing which will include supers, and others well worth growing for free. All I need is a sasbe. For those who dont know, that is a self addressed stamped bubble envelope. I can do 7 seed packets. First posts, first serve.
Nice offering for those that want to try some mystery varieties!

7 seed packets also crazy nice if they are something a person doesn't have indeed.

Now, I just need to check my posts to see if this brings me up to 50! If not.... more posts may need to be in order. Still not sure if I can hit the 500 mark today though. That could take some extra work indeed. :onfire:  :fire: 

At any rate, cool offering and very nice of you to do so. I sincerely hope you are able to make someones day and they see this.

Looks like you are good as far as posts!
PollenNut said:
Nice offering for those that want to try some mystery varieties!

7 seed packets also crazy nice if they are something a person doesn't have indeed.

Now, I just need to check my posts to see if this brings me up to 50! If not.... more posts may need to be in order. Still not sure if I can hit the 500 mark today though. That could take some extra work indeed. :onfire:  :fire: 

At any rate, cool offering and very nice of you to do so. I sincerely hope you are able to make someones day and they see this.

If you don’t find someone soon, I’m on my way to 50. Seriously though, very generous of you. It didn’t take me long to notice the generosity of this group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pme me, and I will give you details to get a package!
SCPepperPapa said:
If you don’t find someone soon, I’m on my way to 50. Seriously though, very generous of you. It didn’t take me long to notice the generosity of this group.

AaronTT said:
Pme me, and I will give you details to get a package!
Tried to message but says you aren’t accepting messages. I already have someone sending me some seeds, so if you want to find someone who needs them more I’m cool with that.

Back