• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Newborns to add to the list...

Well aside from the 130 Numex Heritage 6-4's that I have in a friends greenhouse down south and the other 119(lost one) that I'm about to drive down next week I have a few other irons on the fire.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Top shelf are 14 Bhut Jolokia's fresh out of the paper towels. 7 have broken through and the other 7 are still trying to get their helmets off.

The second shelf is a 12 pack of Thai Hot. They're all in petiole stage.

Third shelf from the top are these wicked jalapeno's that I grew in New Mexico last year. Got a few from my neighbor who'd been slectively breeding and growing them over the last 20 something years. These bad-birds rival Biker Billy's in meatiness and heat!

Bottom shelf are 4 Chimayo's grown from seed I'd acquired from El Potrero Trading Post in Chimayo, New Mexico. The Real McCoy Chimayo grown right nextdoor to Santuario de Chimayo.

Why is your location erm yeah? if you put where in the world you are people may be able to help you better.

Mezo.

awesome.. i got the same greenhouse like you i got at harbor freight.. but i was disappointed because it was $35 and i got it for $30.. now its like $25 .. ahahha good though.. holding up

Back