News and Products at Heartbreaking Dawns

Hey everyone, The past couple of weeks have been super busy up in New York's Hudson Valley for Nicole and I. We are really excited to launch a few new products today.
The first is our Fiery Trail Preserves. This is a blend of peaches, ginger and cranberries heated up with Peruvian Orange Peppers. We won first place in the chutney category with this product at the 12th Annual Rosendale Pickle Festival and now have packaged and labeled it for commercial sale. I had some last night on vanilla ice cream, DELICIOUS. I would suggest trying it on pork and/or pancakes, or use in a glaze.
Secondly we finalized a set of Coarse Sea Salts blended with Habanero, Jalapeno and Chipotle. They come in 3.5 oz glass grinders and I must say we have been enjoying these at home quite a bit too!
We have a few more items launching between now and April including an individually packaged shelf stable Bhut Jolokia Chocolate Brownie. MMMMMMM.
In the meantime we'll be at the Philadelphia Tattoo Convention this weekend at the booth with Jae Connot (the artist who painted our first three hot sauce labels.) Then it's off to Dallas for the MUSINK festival. If any of you guys are into that scene come by and say hello. For the pure Fiery Foods Fans out there, we have decided to do Houston, Zestfest and New Orleans so catch up with us at one of those!
Enjoy!
Johnny and Nicole

Back