• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

News! Teen uses homemade pepper spray on another teen

Should've ended with...

But the victim was a chili head and longtime member of TheHotPepper.com and retaliated with her own pepper spray, but instead fo using jalapenos, she used something called the Moruga Scorpion and now the original assailant can't see

Thinking a bunch of powder instead of 00 buckshot would make great home defense ammo.
Just remember to check the wind before use.

Thinking a bunch of powder instead of 00 buckshot would make great home defense ammo.

there are actually "LTL" pellets - they're like paintball pellets and shot from a very similar gun, except instead of paint they're filled with a high concentration of extremely fine Bhut powder.

I saw a video of people who'd volunteered to test these in a simulated "riot control" - the dudes shooting aimed at people's feet - when the little ball popped on the ground a small cloud of pepper powder enveloped the target - they shot -4-5 at the feet of each person.

It looked like a really, really unpleasant experience. The bean bag shotguns can break ribs, and honestly I'd almost rather take one of those to the torso than be "neutralized" by the ghost powder. runny nose, watery eyes, searing pain, constricted breathing - brutal. Just brutal.

...that said, if someone sprayed me with jalepeno soaked in water I'd probably open my mouth and lick the air like a dog trying to get the peanut butter off the roof of his mouth, except with more nummy noises. I imagine it did probably sting the eyes a bit.

link to the pepper ball folks:

http://www.pepperball.com/faq.html

I have been OCed and tasered.....prefer to be tasered.

Taser only hurts for a few seconds....spray hurts for hours.

Taser is effective, but in the end it is very shortlived

It's out there if you know where to look...
IMG_4258.jpg

Now Bloomberg is gonna outlaw pepper.
Good luck NYC...

I have seen people load all kinds of crazy stuff into shotgun shells, but this is the first time I have seen pepper... Genius!

Unless it is packaged somehow in the shell, pepper like that would be ineffective at any distance. Need to be packaged inside and burst on contact.

Great. More ammo to give that to that clown Blumberberg....

First guns, then Pepsi, and now maybe Japs.....What is the world coming to. <sigh>

Unless it is packaged somehow in the shell, pepper like that would be ineffective at any distance. Need to be packaged inside and burst on contact.

A judge is only very effective at close distance anyway.
Only the first one in the pipe would be pepper.

That would be the "warning shot".

what you want to do is pack the shotgun shell with pure seeds.
or you could make pellets by dropping of elmers glue into the powder, then when the droplets dry you can load em into the shell.

/me is a fan of George Hayduke.

I have been OCed and tasered.....prefer to be tasered.

Taser only hurts for a few seconds....spray hurts for hours.

Taser is effective, but in the end it is very shortlived
Your parental units must be proud ! :rofl:
OK. I broke a set of S&W handcuffs back in 1976. I'll bet that lil Nazi wished they had pepper spray and tazers back then ! I tore that lil hall monitor a new ascz.
Now I need to stretch before tying my boots :( :confused:

Back