• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Newtune vs. Wayright's Butch T

I would put Al up against anybody eating hot peppers. I had a 1/4 of what he did last night and it burned me good for a good 30 minutes. :hell:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KLqTEWTaL0

Wow Al you must have an iron gut man!
Excellent composure! You are gonna have people thinking I grow mild peppers! :rofl:
Great review! I cant wait to hear what you think of the Jonah and Primo!!
:cool:

Kevin

WOW!!

Newtune, my next "Monster Infinity" will be heading your way...…you earned it buddy!!
The cold weather seemed to stop everything at the moment. If I can manage somehow a couple more weeks of descent weather I should have one for you.

Nice Job!!

I would put Al up against anybody eating hot peppers. I had a 1/4 of what he did last night and it burned me good for a good 30 minutes. :hell:

Thanks again for the opportunity and for spreadin' the heat. Just don't start pimpin' me out, brother. If you start takin' bets I want in on that action. Chiliheads, do indeed, make the best friends. :cheers:

well done AL, NOW Jaime, where are your videos?

Thanks, Eric.

Wow Al you must have an iron gut man!
Excellent composure! You are gonna have people thinking I grow mild peppers! :rofl:
Great review! I cant wait to hear what you think of the Jonah and Primo!!
:cool:

Kevin

You, sir, grow the hottest friggen peppers I've ever eaten. I'd like to read a few pages in that book of wizardry of yours. :hell: Thanks very much for sharing your gift. I'll test peppers for you anytime. :lol:

WOW!!

Newtune, my next "Monster Infinity" will be heading your way...…you earned it buddy!!
The cold weather seemed to stop everything at the moment. If I can manage somehow a couple more weeks of descent weather I should have one for you.

Nice Job!!

Right on. We'll do a little video for ya. I aim to please.

Nice video!
I would be bouncing off the wall.
Great composure i might add!

Have you tried a douglah yet?

Thanks, man. Yeah, I ate the Douglah and shortly after had the Brain Strain. Both hot as hell. Both tasty. :beer:

Awesome video man. Definitely motivates me. I can eat em, but there is no way I am sitting there like you are. Whole pod and no flinching? I say Robot! But for real, great video and review.

Matt

Remove the price tag, classic!

You have one heck of a tolerance level

Chad

High heat tolerance level combined with a high tolerance for pain. My mother was an old world Italian cook and and every meal she made was spicy. Except, as a kid, I never even knew it until I had friends over for dinner. They'd try some of my mom's pizza or lasagna and be all jacked up saying "It's hot". Needless to say, my father and brothers, like me, can eat just about anything.

Awesome video man. Definitely motivates me. I can eat em, but there is no way I am sitting there like you are. Whole pod and no flinching? I say Robot! But for real, great video and review.

Matt

Thanks, Matt. You hold your own, brother. Your reviews are fun to watch and very descriptive.

I am mortal. Unlike Al :woohoo:

Nah, it's not like that. I don't want to give anyone the impression that some of these peppers are not hot as hell. They affect me like they do everyone else, but evidently, not as severely. As I've said before I hope all of this doesn't cause me G.I. problems later in life. I'm already going to have orthopedic issues due to all of my broken bones and the extensive Stainless Steel and Titanium collection I carry on the inside.

Someone has asked what I do to prepare to eat a Superhot. Well to prepare for the Butch T I installed a faucet on a kitchen sink. ;)

Back