event Next Defcon Day, 11/27, 9pm-1am

NEXT DEFCON DAY!
FRIDAY 11/27, 9PM-1AM

It's that time of year again, and the Defcon Crew is preparing for the next event already! This time, we roll into South Orange, New Jersey under cover of darkness, to assimilate the masses during the witching hour. We will be at Bunny's Restaurant from 9pm-1am. That's right, after a nasty and horrible day of battling the masses for the Black Friday retail onslaught on November 27th, stop by Bunny's for a few beers and FREE DEFCON WINGS!

If we can round up enough fools, ahem, I mean contestants, we will have a Wing-Eating Deathmatch as well, at the stroke of midnight! So get your errands done during the day, and spend late night with the Defcon Crew. Here are the particulars:

When : Friday, November 27, 9pm-1am
Where : Bunnys Restaurant, 12-14 South Orange Avenue, South Orange, NJ 07079​

I think that I would love being there and meeting you Sir. But, despite free wings, I just think that is too far of a drive for free wings. :lol:

Understood guys. However, my regular 9-5 job, and the limits on vacation time don't allow me to get out of the area much. Hell, all of my vacation days for the last 4 years have been spent doing trade shows.

Back