• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Next Victim

JSKaiser

Banned
Okay guys. I have my selection for this weeks video. Not sure which one to choose. I might just have to do more than one this week. Dont think I can help myself.

So, heres the names.
Top Row: L-R Chocolate Habanero, Dorset Nagas, Yellow 7 Pods
Middle Row: L-R Fataliis, Tobago, Lemon Drops, Bhut Jolokias
Bottom Row: L-R Jamaican Hot Chocolate Habanero, Yellow Big Sun Habanero

NextVictims002.jpg

Ill be putting up some individual pics too.

Okay, here are some close ups.

Chocolate Hab
NextVictims004.jpg

NextVictims003.jpg

Dorset Nagas
NextVictims011.jpg

Yellow 7 Pod This ones kind of scary. Smells so good though!
NextVictims025.jpg

NextVictims024.jpg

Fatalii
NextVictims009.jpg

Tobago
NextVictims019.jpg

NextVictims018.jpg

Lemon Drops
NextVictims015.jpg

Bhuts They look a little off, but came from the same plant as the 4" monster.
NextVictims021.jpg

Jamaican Hot Chocolate Habanero
NextVictims023.jpg

NextVictims022.jpg

Yellow Big Sun Habanero Little bit bigger than a golf ball
NextVictims006.jpg

Some others.

Chilaca
NextVictims027.jpg

I was afraid that would be the majority. Ill have to go for it. Whatever gets the most votes will be it. Ill do the 7 regardless. Just not sure as to how I feel about it yet. My buddy thinks it will be hotter than the bhut I ate. He said the burn of this one lasted longer than the bhut. :hell:

Okay, so if I go with the yellow 7 pod, should I jump right in as before and eat the whole pepper or start with a half and work it in towards the end so I can actually talk about it a bit. I got the new webcam so it should be of a better quality this time. And hopefully my pc wont flake out and only record half a video!!!

7's for sure, although i took half and choc hab a week ago and it nearly killed me :), choc habs are sneaky that way!

Ive heard they are creepers with the heat. Not sure if Ill go Jamaican or regular Chocolate first. So I guess itll be the 7 pd for the next video. Ought to be a good time. Hope I enjoy it as much as everyone else will. Im hoping to live up to Neil and the others who have eaten the whole thing. I have yet to try it, so this will be the first time.

Not sure I'd eat a whole pod just for the sake of making a video. I'd make a nice dinner using them in new and interesting ways.....or dry them for powder.....or make a killer hot sauce.......

:)

I vote for the yellow 7 as well. It is hot, but not quite as hot as the other 7's. The bhut should be hotter than that, at least hotter than the yellow 7's I have tried.

jacob

Ill have many to incorporate into my culinary adventures. Im doing the whole peppers so that I can get a perfect grasp on what the pepper is capable of and so others can get a kick, and learn with me. I think I will be having fatalii, garlic, and mushroom stuffed chicken for dinner. Or possibly a fatalii glazed chicken with herbs and veggies. Havent quite decided yet.

My vote is the 7 also. A lot of people say it is the best tasting 7 Pod, I would like to know what you think about the yellow 7. Since they are all mind numbing hot, I would like to grow the best tasting one so I can least justify the space they take in the garden. Right now I am thinking the Yellow 7 and the douglah.

2nd place would be the Jamaican Hot Chocolate as that is also at the top of the list for great taste and would like to see if you agree.

Heres my buddy trying one I grew last year. He ate a bhut before this so he can take some heat.
Second part
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiRoOSnGjnU

Back