• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Next Victim

Like a champ! Hope I do as well. That was a nice size pepper. I think mine a pretty close to it. We shall see tomorrow.

Another vote for the Yellow7. They're not outrageously hot but still light you up pretty good. I've never eaten a whole pod in one mouthful but many times have chopped a whole one up on top of a meal.

Alright then. Yellow 7 it is. I was held up at work today, so be looking for a new video tomorrow. Ill post it here and in a new thread. Its been calling my name. I can feel it. lol

i'll go for yellow 7, i was intrigued by yellow 7 and also i'm amazed with its color and shaped that's why i bought some, just waiting for the seeds to arrive :)

Alright guys. Going to chow on some dinner right now, and then I will be persuing the Yellow 7. Wish me luck.

This is yet another monster. Its weghing in at 23 grams. Ill say 2 grams is probably stem. Looking great though! Im a little nervous.

Oh my god!!!!! It hurt so bad. I will be doing another video guys. Sorry to all of you who expected more from this. I should have some more ripe pods soon, so I think Ill go for it again. I swallowed the first half, and my body said oh hell no.... get this out of here. Anyways, here is my humiliation. Ill put a description below.

Hope you get a chuckle. You can see the heat register on my face.

Description:
Hottest pepper I have ever encountered. Oh my god. It was so hot. Everything was okay until I swallowed the first half. My body said nope. I have never gagged before like that. I dont have a gag reflex. You will here me gag in the background, however I dont actually throw up. I did spit out about a 1/4 of the pepper. My mouth was on fire for a good fifteen minutes. Front of mouth, back of mouth, my tongue was being torched, it burned under my tongue, my cheeks were hurting, and I could barely breathe. After choking down a glass of milk, I could handle it a little better. It was still excruciating. However, this being said, it was also amazingly delicious! Very fruity. Very similar to the Bhut Jolokia I had last week, but not as citrusy. Just more of a sweet fruity flavor. Im sorry to those of you who expected a good review. I will be doing this again soon. I think I might just go with a half of a pepper at first so I can make a video review, and then go for the rest at the end. Hope you guys enjoy it.

I would also like to thank my baby for her love and support, and her enjoyment of my suffering!! I love you!

This one definitely got the best of me guys. Here are a few pics of it.

These are going to make some amazing sauces and seasonings!

Yellow7Pod010.jpg

Yellow7Pod008.jpg

Yellow7Pod007.jpg

Yellow7Pod003.jpg

Yellow7Pod002.jpg

Exactly. It hurt so good. It was definitely the one of the top three for me. Any suggestions for the next video until I have another ripe yellow 7?

Go the Fatali, they taste great too. Fatali and Yellow7 are my 2 favourites from last year. The Jonah would have been favourite if it wasn't so extreme, great flavour but it's so hot you can't use very much of it.

I cut it into three to see what it looked like inside and show to all. It was nothing but placenta, and had thick flesh. A great specimen. I have had the sweet taste in my mouth since I ate it. I definitely love it. I just need to be more prepared, or possibly a smaller piece to talk and then eat the rest.

Back