• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Next Years Growing!

Whatsssss up world :D

Well i've been thinking about next year already. Im sure barely any of you guys bared thought in this, but what should I grow for next year?

This is my current wants:
Chocolate: Bhut Jolokia, Trinidad Scorpion, and if these are out or ever make it out, Scorpion Morouga and Brainstrains.
Jamacian Stotch Bonnet

Problems with this list are that: they're all mainly superhots. While this normally isn't much of a problem, i've been trying to think of ones that are of hot scovilles, anywere higher probably then 150k-300k. But not too hot. I want to try to implement these lower ones into some recipes for standard salsa and other stuff.

Another problem is the fact that Ihave no clue about anything in the lower scoville units. What would you guys personally recommend to grow? As like in your favorites and best taste and such.

Any opinions are welcomed.

Thanks in Advance.

1. Throw in some savory, like NewMex verients, Jala, Cayenne, etc.
  2. Expand your sweet, Habs, Goat, yellow 7, Fatalii, etc
  3. Get colorful with ornamental or special Supers, ( ornamentals) Black Pearl, Explosive Ember. (special Supers) Purple Bhut, White 7, White Bhut, Yellow BrainStrain.
  4. Try some non hots for people that dont like it :hot: Like we do, Bell's like Choc, Purple, Peach.

1. Throw in some savory, like NewMex verients, Jala, Cayenne, etc.
  2. Expand your sweet, Habs, Goat, yellow 7, Fatalii, etc
  3. Get colorful with ornamental or special Supers, ( ornamentals) Black Pearl, Explosive Ember. (special Supers) Purple Bhut, White 7, White Bhut, Yellow BrainStrain.
  4. Try some non hots for people that dont like it :hot: Like we do, Bell's like Choc, Purple, Peach.

+1

I really like the Trinidad mini hot cherry. Great flavor and plenty hot for me, plus they are tiny and cute. I have taken some of my super hots and processed them to take some of the bite out of them , then use them in recipes as an accent not the main ingredient. Seeded ,de veined ,and smoked in my smoker is my favorite way to use them . or just roast them in the oven then seed and de vein them. My Nagas done that way make a really good salsa. That is how I got into my current predicament, I started out wanting about 10 plants, I now have about 80 by saying hey I wonder what will taste like. Hey it's all good though !

Back