• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shade Nicest shade house I have ever seen.

The video is just another puke fest with another hottest pepper in the world claim.  It was in my news feed so I took a look.  If you can ignore the puking and focus on the shade house, I think you will agree its nice.

It looks like they had a finished garage / man cave looking structure with a fenced in area behind it.  The tarp seems to go from the fence on one side to the fence on the other side.  With the garage door open, you walk from what looks like a living room to the shade house without making any transition.  Kind of feels like it is all indoors.  Looks like they might have a bit of a home bar going on there too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUmaxiravKc

Your right nice pad. Probably wouldn't hang with them-the music sucks and a bunch of up chuckers not for me. Wouldn't be my friends throwing up in my garden.

Looked like a plain pepper on the outside, pretty gnarly on the inside... I'm guessing theres a good chance he's a THP member. Hottest pepper.. or .. too much pig and beer before trying one ?? The reactions seemed more from irritation than heat.. When I gave a few of my mates my crosses, they were pacing around throwing limbs everywhere, moaning and carrying on... These boys are either all pepper lovers, holding it back (unlikely) or the peppers where not that gnarly..

In relation to the green house... seems like a nice setup, probably stops him from bringing vehicles around the back... but who cares about that !!!   lol.. I wish I had that setup, good wind resistance, I'm getting flogged everyday at the moment by strong winds.. I pick up several plants every day that have tipped over...

I wonder what material they used and the shade%

It looks like it would block a lot but it was fairly bright in those shots so I'm not sure...

Kraken, we get pounded with wind early spring.  Last year, had an entire section of corn laid flat.  All I have been able to come up with is harden off longer. Now for hardening, I am using a high tunnel with the doors open so some wind gets in there.  Also, the front door of the barn so they are shielded from the wind on three sides.  Most folk worry about hardening for sunlight.  I worry about the wind.  Even with oscillating fans in the grow room, putting them outside in the spring is always a gamble.  So I feel your pain.

Back