Nils Oscar

I'm a beer hunter with about 1000 beer tasting list. A new crop of beer just came into Arizona from Sweden, Finland, and Norway. I have never heard those countries listed on any great beer list but I am here to testify that NILS OSCAR and NOGNE O are two of the best breweries I have tasted beer from. If they sells these where you live buy them....

and fair warning I paid $8 for that NOGNE O so it had better have been good :cheers:

Danish beer is quite famous (Tuborg, Carlsberg etc...) so it makes some sense that there are some decent beers from other scandinavian countries. I should add that I have tried some really crappy beer from up there, too and that's a shame because it's bloody expensive. The taxes are so high that getting drunk will cost you a fortune. In Sweden there are bosnian guys selling cheap beer from home in the streets (illegally!). They are sometimes called the bosnian beer mafia :)

I spent a lot of time in Norway and Sweden, many good Beers, some much more potent. One that I really liked on tap was Ringnes ( Norge) pricy though, 16 inch pizza & pitcher of beer $44 bucks. Cheers

Here I thought this thread is about that other Nils. :lol:
deliligeovgunilskh9.jpg

Back