• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Nippon Taka

I have never grew a clumping type pepper, it is really loving the mild weather we are having... been the mildest December I can remember.
005-5.jpg

What kinda flavor do these have? I know there are other clustering type that are similar, so I imagine most the others are the same.
006-8.jpg

All my others are still just flowering like crazy and still pulling pods every day. Picked a nice mixed batch, cold smoked for a few hours then into the dehydrator they went. Woke up this morn, and the house smells like a camp fire... MMMMMM....

I didn't smoke them, there still on the plant. I picked some fataliis datils bhuts, a few crh, a few orange habs.I put them in the grill with a soldering iron with some whiskey barrel chips in a soup can... there in the dehydrator... house smells like a camp fire...

Ops, as my 17 year old daughter would say, My B! Didn't read all the readin that was there to read. Bet it smells good though.

Back