• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

NODE OFF!

I am interested in how many chillis you guys get from a single node. I suggest that it would be fun to compare our node numbers.

Commence...

I HAZ SIX!! NA NA NAAAAA NAA NAAAAA! :lol: This is a Barrackpore 7-Pod. Thanks Trinniecoolboy, these rock!

010-2.jpg

009-1.jpg

Here is one that is ripening.
011-1.jpg

That's likely more than 1 node although I find it nearly mpossible to distinguisha single node, they can be extremely close together. I think I've heard chinenses can have up to 6 flowers per node but I've had some that look like a lot more than that
Murupi Doce
4380143226_4567ec0498.jpg

What tha? I never even thought of nodes being at the same place. I just thought that a union/junction was a node. ? I haz fail?

I had one last year that had seven go all the way to ripe. Judging by how many branches are there Potawie I would say that is 3 nodes, but since there is no discernible stem in between them I think it counts as 1. You win.

awesome pics......those habs look HUGE!!!......

glad the B7P were successful for you Nova............ seems like they are true to the parent plant......... pod shape, size, pimply-ness.......... all you gotta do now is report on THA HEAT! when they ripen.....

trinicoolieboy said:
awesome pics......those habs look HUGE!!!......

glad the B7P were successful for you Nova............ seems like they are true to the parent plant......... pod shape, size, pimply-ness.......... all you gotta do now is report on THA HEAT! when they ripen.....

I have had some ripe ones already Coolboy, the heat is OUT THERE! One thing i really love about these is the flavour and aroma, simply outstanding.
I have already made a sauce that contains these as well and the reports are that it is hot and quite palatable :D

@Bence, that's what i am talking about brother! Great job with that plant mate :)

Back