• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health Noob question

Hey everyone so I’m a first time grower so I apologize if I sound goofy asking, and I didn’t want to take up too much space posting 2 different threads, if I’m out of bounds let me know like I said I’m new to all of this, but I have a 2 questions.

In the first pic I noticed my trini scorpion plant leaves are curling and are bubbly. I just transferred them into bigger pots a couple days ago and have been watering them every 3 days. It just doesn’t look right to me. Are they too young to be outside or what, I’m not sure.

In the second pic is my bell pepper plant in which I noticed the end of the leaves look burnt. I’m thinking this may be due to sun scald. They were in direct sunlight, so I moved them into the shade. Again these are young plants too. Should I move these indoors or are they good?

Attachments

• IMG_0457.jpeg
    IMG_0457.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0458.jpeg
    IMG_0458.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 27
Welcome, slow down take a breath & just take it one step at a time.
I recon since your in my birth state your a lot warmer than I am LOL.
Keep them in afternoon shade at first until the acclimate to the outside, about a week.
Peppers grow fast when conditions are right & will outgrow the scalded leaves.

Relax you found the right place now, & you will find a wealth of knowledge here among the members.

Welcome, slow down take a breath & just take it one step at a time.
I recon since your in my birth state your a lot warmer than I am LOL.
Keep them in afternoon shade at first until the acclimate to the outside, about a week.
Peppers grow fast when conditions are right & will outgrow the scalded leaves.

Relax you found the right place now, & you will find a wealth of knowledge here among the members.
Oh we sweatin down here, lol. Okay cool I appreciate it, and yea I’m glad I found this forum, I’m super excited. Thanks for the info!

Back