Noob Super Starter Pack Giveaway (SASBE)...CLOSED!

This is my first seed giveaway for the season, and to start things off I am offering a "Starter Pack" for new growers that are looking to get serious for the 2014 season.  This offer is for new growers, and the varieties will include some standard C.Chin seeds such as Bhuts, Scorpions, and 7s, as well as a few of the more interesting ones.  I can't see into your seed stash to find out if you need the basic varieties, so if you already have a pretty decent spread and are looking for something new, please refrain from claiming these as there will be other offers down the road. 

The first 5 members to respond here win, and as soon as you respond, check to make sure nobody edged you out and then shoot me a PM for my address.

If you have seen any of Chris' (CMPMAN's) offers, rules will be very similar.

Rules:

**For this offer you must be a new grower with under 100 posts**

1. Send me a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope

2. Include whatever amount of loose postage inside the envelope as it took to mail it to me. No metered postage can be used to send back the envelope. The USPS doesn't allow it. If postage is shorted, envelope will sit here until given the amount needed to send it.  For this giveaway the bubble envelope is important.  There will be a handfull of varieties I shove in there and I need to make sure they fit.  Regular mailing envelopes wont do it.

3. Include return address label (or write return address on envelope).

4. Include a note with your THP user name and offer you're responding to.

5. Be sure to post on this thread to claim your spot and then PM for address.

Back