Noobie from suburbs of Philly

Whats up hot pepper guys and gals? My name is Matt and I've been growing peppers now for about 10 years. I love all kinds of peppers from mild to wild. I've been lurking here for a month now and decided to join because of the wealth of knowledge displayed by many on this site. About two years ago a friend of a friend had some dried ghost peppers, I took a bite out of one and of course it floored me for 3 hours, the heat was unreal. Prior to that the hottest I'd had was an orange hab, which I like. So I tried to source some plants locally to no avail, so I spoke with a friend of a friend who turned me onto CCN and it was only 40 minutes away. Growing from seed is tough for me because of room, but I have plenty of room outside. I've always thought I'd had good results until I saw some of the plants on here, man you guys are good. So anyway I look forward to learning alot more and contributing where I can. For this year am trying grow some super hots along with others. Hers what I got.

3 green bell
3 red bell
3 anaheim
3 italian roaster hybrid
3 cherry hot
2 haitian purple
3 cowhorn
3 mild cherry
2 jalapeno
2 jalapeno m
2 jalapeno purple
2 tabasco
4 trinidad scorpion
3 orange hab
1 devil toungue red
1 bhut jolokia yellow
1 fooled you hybrid
1 red savina hab
1 chocolate hab

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Greetings from Metrolina in North Carolina! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] A transplant from Chester Co., PA[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] …..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Nice grow list - we would like to follow your progress![/background]

Back