event North West Market- Columbus, Ohio- Saturday!

Hey guys.. perhaps this is last minute.. but there's a hot sauce festival in Columbus Ohio Saturday all day at the North West Market!

Hope some of you guys can make it! :o):onfire:

I'd love to go, unfortunately wont be able to make it :P getting there on time may be an issue!

I wish we had more of these type of events in sydney.. if i want to go to one i have to fly or drive for hourS!

agg! Well I will let you guys know how it is and Ive also been taking a lot of pix since this is a road trip for us-- 9+ hour drive from NY to Ohio!!

Not all of them are this far, most are in my area (the events that I do) but I had nothing else to do this weekend and this marks the start of the season!

that was a nice teaser, hopefully more pics and vids coming soon~~~

It's too bad i was stuck in Cincinnati this weekend. I love the North Market and this also sounded like a wonderful event.

I had a great time at this event, it was actually our first all FIERY foods event and the all of the people (vendors, bloggers, shoppers etc) were great! We will definately do this one again next year! Aside from being there on the "business" end I think my favorite part was trading sauce with all the vendors and coming home with some awesome new items to try out....

I was moping about not being able to attend, but decided to be happy for y'all. Looking forward to any pics or stories anyone can share.

IAG (it's all good).......

Hey there's Joe and some familiar products too. Cool.

Back