• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Northern Illinois 2010 Pepper List

This is the 1st time that I've ever posted anything and thought that I would share my 2010 pepper list.
7 Pot (2), 7 Pot Yellow (2), 7 Pot Chocolate, Aji Dulce, Aji Limon, Ammazzo, Beni Highlands, Bermuda Hot, Bibariya, Big Jim (2), Big Red (2), Biquinho, Burning Bush, Cachuca, California Wonder (2), Capezzoli Di Scimmia, Cayenne Long Thick, Cayenne Long Thin, Charapita, Charleston Hot, Chochiti, Congo Red, Criolla Sella, Cyklon, Datil, Devil's Tongue Yellow, Diente di Perro, Dundicutt, Fatali (2), Fatali Chocolate, Feherozen (2), Fresno, Habenero Orange (2), Habenero Caribbean, Habanero Chocolate, Habanero Mustard, Habanero Peach, Hinkle Hatz, Huachimongo (2), Inca Drop, Joe Parker (2), Lingua Di Fuoco, Marconi Red, Mongolian, Goat Pepper, Naga Dorset Morcich (2), Nardello (3), Ot Chi Thien, Pepperoncini, Pico De Gallo, Purira, Pusa Jwala, Pusa Jwala Orange, Quadrati di'Asti Giallo, Red Globe, Red Paper Lantern, Santa Fe Grande (2), Sarga, Scotch Bonnet Red, Sibirischer Paprika (2), Sunrise Orange (2), TAM Jalapeno, Billy Biker Jalapeno, Tangerine Pimento, Thai, Thai Yellow, Thai Mound (2), Tobago Seasoning, Trinidad Scorpion, Venezuelean Sweet Hab (2), Vietnamese Tearjerker, Anaheim, Lilac Bell, and assorted other Bell Peppers.

I was a bit late getting them planted (first week of June) so they are just starting to really take off.

I would post a few pictures but don't know how.

Thanks.

Join photobucket at http://photobucket.com/ and set up a free account. Upload the photos to photobucket. After photos are uploaded and saved, hover cursor over desired photo, and right click on {img} tag popup (at bottom) and select copy. Go to edit post on THP and right click and select paste. It helps to have two windows (or tabs) open on your internet browser. This will put the web address of photo in img tags used by forum to insert the image into the post. A complete image tag will look like this:

Code:
[img]http://www.thehotpepper.com/public/style_images/4_logo.png[/img]

The img and /img in [] brackets and correct web address are what is important to make it work. The above code will make this image:

4_logo.png

A few pictures:

Thai Mound:
P1010729.jpg

Back Yard South:
P1010716.jpg

Back Yard Pool Containers:
P1010700.jpg

Back Yard Pool Boxes:
P1010733.jpg

Santa Fe Grande:
P1010711.jpg

Aji Limon:
P1010720.jpg

Purira:
P1010699.jpg

Nardello:
P1010697.jpg

Cayenne Long Thick:
P1010713.jpg

Habanero Mustard:
P1010724.jpg

Wow, what a garden! I hereby unofficially proclaim you accepted into the THP fold. Very nice, but I gotta ask, what state in the US do you live? It is not my end of the country, thats for sure........

I hope to see harvest photos soon!

Wow, what a garden! I hereby unofficially proclaim you accepted into the THP fold. Very nice, but I gotta ask, what state in the US do you live? It is not my end of the country, thats for sure........

I hope to see harvest photos soon!

a few more pictures:

Criolla Sella:
P1010750.jpg

Sweet Cayenne:
P1010748.jpg

Bibariya:
P1010747.jpg

Pusa Jwala:
P1010742.jpg

Pollito (probably has +100 peppers):
P1010741.jpg

Biquinho:
P1010736.jpg

i noticed you have a watering system there. Is it kinda like bottom watering, just that pour water into the cut-open bottles?

the bottles are on aqua cones. the cones go about 6 inches deep. just put the water in the bottles and it waters from the bottom up. keeps the leaves dry. seems to work pretty good.

This is the 1st time that I've tried the Habanero Mustard. The plant is about 2.5 - 3.0 feet tall and has about 30 pods on it.

Back