IMG_0369a_zpseviapejt.jpg

IMG_0371a_zps5jvyie9d.jpg

Sunday biscuits and gravy with bacon.  Yum:
IMG_0373a_zps7fi3tabj.jpg

Bloody Sunday:
IMG_0374a_zpsjdlmjhml.jpg

IMG_0376a_zpsbowjwfxj.jpg

That's all until next year!

Great Pics!  Thanks for posting, Paul!  Until Next Year!

PS- it looks like reservations are 9 months out and you can get (2-3-4??) days reservation on the first day the reservation is available, even though the other days aren't technically available. 

See y'all in a couple months!  :lol:

So is that the beginning of December more or less?

The 2016 NWCF will be Sept 9-11.  I'm not sure how exact the state park website is in regards to dates available for reservation, but basically 9 months ahead, and that would be the begining of Dec. 

On the first day of the weekend (for those looking to camp Fri-Sat) they can book those 2 nights when the Friday night is avalable for booking.  I'll be bookng the exended stay again, so when Thursday comes available, I'll be bookng through Sunday night. 

So I can book a Fri-Sat-Sun night if Friday is available?

I'll start checking about Dec. 1!

:lol:  ^^^

"hogleg" anyone???  :lol:

PS- Yes, PaulG-  You can book several days even though only Friday is official available.  

I was looking  at yurt 17, but it's a completely shaded site. :(  All the other yurts have partial to mostly sunny.  Thinking maybe go back to 24, but book 17 also just because.

I'd really like to make it to next year's campout.  Looks like you guys did an excellent job this year! :)

Glad to have you in the loop, joogie.  Keep an eye on this thread, and I'll start another thread right before reservations open in December.  Reservations can be cancelled up to a week before the event with a $10 penalty. (or something like that.)  I'll check out all that and post it in the thread later.

Back