• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Not a Butch T but What?

About 6~ months ago I had orderd these off Amazon ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B005HG49IQ/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_0?ie=UTF8&index=0&isremote=0&tag=vglnk-c1061-20 ) deseeded them and this is what I got...

20120711_162932.jpg

20120711_162950.jpg

How they turned out..

20120727_102137-1.jpg

20120727_102152-1.jpg

New pics..

20120905_171712.jpg

20120905_171531.jpg

20120905_171606.jpg

When I first saw the pods staring up at the sun, they reminded me of Sunrise Trinidad Scorpions right off, and by the other responces I'm not the only one. Although the multible pods per nodes kind of say that it might have mixed some, still a great plant are the pods as hot as a T.S. and how is the flavor? :fireball:
George W.

Its my first so super hot I can't give an accrete review of it, but from the slivers I've had and the "suckers" I mean patients at work that tried it; :lol: it has a good flavor with some punch behind it..

If somebody wants to do a review on it I'll send them my next ripe pod that way I/ we have a better idea on what it is.

I also just put it in a much bigger bucket so I don't know if that will "stunt" it for a little bit..

Since I'm way over due for an update, some recent pics of where I'm at; Anything that was transplanted got some raw fish scraps thrown in for good measure..

Getto hoop house

Will have to transplant these soon

Cherry pepper that was just transplanted and over wintered

Also survived the winter just not sure what it is anymore

Jalapeño that survived the winter and transplanted also

Unknown super in its new home

Part 2

My TS Sunrise that isn't doing so well, the root ball is only the size of my fist, I took it out of the big bucket I had it in and put it a WM bag filled with MG potting soil along with some raw fish scraps; I also cut it back hopefully that will let it bounce back from the winter.

Ive got more pics but for some reason I cant post them...

Cool thanks man.

Chocolate Scorpions in jiffy pots, who says they don't work? lol

Last but not least my tomatoes 

Just transplanted this one also along with fish scraps in the middle

Looks like it is hanging out in non smokeless grass with no nutrients and dry like Mexican brick? Think it is screaming Walmart take me away....

On a serious note, it does look dry and in need of much more than weeds stealing its nutes. 

Its sitting in miracle grow potting mix that's only like 2weeks old with fish scraps about 2-3" down buried also, l did notice that the root ball was only like the size of my fist..

Ya that little bit of grass doesn't help but i can't see it taking that much it also gets waterd like twice a week..

What it came from, but ya l do think it was root bound soil was from my goose pen..

New pot..

20121019_102409.jpg

Pic from this afternoon before watering also added more fish chunks..

20130530_174159.jpg

Back