• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

not sure i like this

Today: Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 53. North wind between 3 and 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

good thing i haven't watered since sunday AM

As long as heat is in the forcast in the next day or 2 you should be fine. Definetly not ideal temps for peppers but as long as it's not prolonged you should be fine.

im more concerned about the serious wet......the forecast for home is a little better (this was for school)

Today: Showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Patchy fog after 2am. Low around 53. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Wednesday: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 81. Northwest wind at 7 mph becoming south. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Wednesday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind between 4 and 7 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 70. North wind between 3 and 6 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 49.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 77.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.

I wouldn't worry about it, unless your ground or potting mix has really bad drainage. We just finally got our first rain in over a month last night. You don't see the vegetation around your yard dying every time there are heavy rains do you?

I was more concerned with the heavy rains beating on young plants - everything looks ok, a few tomatoes that need to be staked at this point, but....

Back