Now you can bring hot sauce everywhere!

2i8dmqs.jpg
 ​
Hot Sauce enthusiasts: you can now bring “spicy” everywhere in style with Picoso.
Picoso is a minimal vessel that allows you to transport hot sauce everywhere.
It links onto your to keychain or a necklace chain. It’s versatile design allows you to hook on
and off your necklace chain for easier access to hot sauce. Or you can keep hot sauce by
your side at all times by hooking it on your keychain. It is currently live here on Kickstarter! 
 ​
I created this product as a student for an entrepreneurial development class. It is currently
51% funded but I need every help I can get to make this project become a reality!
It has also been shared by Cheddar on Facebook and Instagram.
Check them out and join the conversation.
 ​
As a student, I am asking you to either make a small donation, pledge,
or share this product with anyone you think would love to have this.
Thank you!! 

Very cool and good luck! Looks like the finding is going well.

Why does the one in the middle pic above look like a boot shape?

Never mind it's a shadow.

Nice. The size might be an issue depending on how much sauce a person likes to use but I understand the dilemma of keeping it compact. Very cool though. I use something very similar on my key chain with ghost pepper powder. I use it all the when I go out to eat.

That's not a Chicago pizza in that picture either.. Are you really from Chicago? :shocked: lol

The Hot Pepper said:
Very cool and good luck! Looks like the finding is going well.

Why does the one in the middle pic above look like a boot shape?

Lol, yea its the shadow.

Thank you! 

Edmick said:
Nice. The size might be an issue depending on how much sauce a person likes to use but I understand the dilemma of keeping it compact. Very cool though. I use something very similar on my key chain with ghost pepper powder. I use it all the when I go out to eat.

Thank you! Yea the point is to be able to wear your hot sauce, makes for a great gift for hot sauce obsessions. 

Edmick said:
That's not a Chicago pizza in that picture either.. Are you really from Chicago? :shocked: lol

lol I am actually! This pizza is actually from Davanti Enoteca, an Italian restaurant in Chicago's Little Italy neighborhood. 

Good luck on your venture. I look forward to following it's progress. Is there going to be any logo or anything on the container?

chelybowl said:

Thank you! And nope, no branding for now. I want to keep it as sleek and minimal looking as possible. :)
Please keep us posted. I'm sure a lot of people here would be interested in such a thing. I've seen the keychain bottles and what not but i'm a sucker for quality and I like the idea of a metal one.

I had a smaller one that i used for powders. It was a little small, this one looks like a nice size that would work great for sauce or powder.

Good luck with your venture!
SL

Edmick said:
Please keep us posted. I'm sure a lot of people here would be interested in such a thing. I've seen the keychain bottles and what not but i'm a sucker for quality and I like the idea of a metal one.

Thank you! This metal one is also contains a finish to prevent corrosion as well. 

salsalady said:
I had a smaller one that i used for powders. It was a little small, this one looks like a nice size that would work great for sauce or powder.

Good luck with your venture!
SL

Thank you! 

Just wanted to let everyone know there are still 5 days left of this campaign. I need every help I can get to make this project a reality. 
Check it out here. Thank you everyone!

good luck with your venture, I'm in~
hope it helps-
SL

Is the anti-corrosion on the outside only? Or some food grade one?

Perhaps look into stainless steel.

salsalady said:
good luck with your venture, I'm in~
hope it helps-
SL

Thank you so much!

The Hot Pepper said:
Is the anti-corrosion on the outside only? Or some food grade one?

Yes, the material is Stainless Steel 304 safe for food, also contains an anti-corrosion finish all around. 

So anti-corrosion on inside too? I've never heard of coating 304 stainless.

Back