Nuclear Eradication Powder CLOSED!

Ok everyone, I am going to introduce you to what I am calling Nuclear Eradication. It is my own mix of pepper powders, sure to melt any chilihead down to a smoldering pile of black dust. So whats in it? LOL Are you sure you want to know? OK, here it is, the main batch was made from...

200 Ghost Peppers
150 Trinidad Scorpion Peppers
75 7 Pot Brain Strain Peppers
50 7 Pot Douglah Peppers

This is a wicked mix, I ended up with about 14 ounces of powder once all said and mixed. I am going to auction this off to the highest bidder, ending Sunday, December 18th at 8PM Central time. And I will ship it the morning after payment is made. You will be getting 5 rounded tablespoons, actual weight unknown as I dont have a scale. I will ship it for free in the USA and for $5 internationally

NuclearEracication1.jpg

NuclearEradication2.jpg

Who will start the bidding at $5?

Sigh, I'll start it, but doubt I can finish it. This will most likely go for a lot more than I can spend at the moment.

But anywho, here goes.

$5

Uber hot i bet. Should taste pretty good too, i would enter a bid but being so close to christmas i wouldn't be able to finalise payment in time! Best of luck bud.

Ok so I got ahold of a small scale today and weighed it. The bag is 54 grams, or nearly 2 ounces of powder. Thats alot of hotness right there!

Back