• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Nuclear evaluation!!!

Well my buddy comes over and we are going to make powder. He wants to make a mixed powder so we have some yellow and red bhuts,yellow scorpions,Trinidad Congo's, red brains,yellow primos and chocolate habaneros. Well I'm grinding the peppers in my grinder and he says hey a few of these scorpions are a little flexible I'm going to microwave them for a few seconds to dry them.Well I guess it didn't register what he said and that's when all hell hit. After 30 seconds he opens the microwave and it was like a can of pepper spray exploded in the house. In 2 minutes everyone is in the yard hacking and coughing. Needless to say my wife is upset and says the dogs are upstairs go get them. Ok so I have to go back into the nuclear plum and rescue the dogs. It took my 36" greenhouse fan and about 30 minutes to clear the house. Needless to say that was a pretty bad lesson to learn.

Yea my wife banned him from the kitchen but she is laughing a little now. I'll post pics of the powder my wife is now calling nuclear hell.

I thought everyone knew microwaves was only for drying poodles :surprised:

the wife says she sympathizes with you, I mace the house on a regular basis, try dropping minced Trinidad scorpions in hot oil

Back