• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Numex twilight seeds to trade for...

I have some saved NT seeds I'd like to trade for other seeds. Interested in pretty much everything especially carribean and Central American chiles. Thanks!

Nice chili seeds.  I am a new grower here and got me some NT on the go.  I have only a Caribbean Red hot seeds here.  I cannot say with certaintity as my uncle grew the peppers and he bought plants and told me that is what they were.  I have a few seeds left here from last year if interested.  Again, I did not grow them, but they did germinate for me this year!

What kind of flavor/ SHU do these chiles consist of?

They aren't the most flavorful chile out there. They are a piquin type chile mostly used as an ornamental. I'd say almost like a slightly bitter yellow bell. Scoville is around 100,000 they have a good little kick I pop the purple immature ones sometimes. I dry them out when they mature and use them sometimes as well. They are very prolific and go from purple to yellow to orange to red it's really cool to see it all at once. The Plants are one of the hardiest I've ever grown too.
Nice chili seeds. I am a new grower here and got me some NT on the go. I have only a Caribbean Red hot seeds here. I cannot say with certaintity as my uncle grew the peppers and he bought plants and told me that is what they were. I have a few seeds left here from last year if interested. Again, I did not grow them, but they did germinate for me this year!

OB I have a few different red Hab types I'm doing already but thanks for the offer. Is that what you are talking about?

obchili said:
I do believe so.  I am new to this myself, but recall him saying Caribbean Red Hot Habenero. 
OB, PM me your address if you want some NT seeds. I will do a trade if you want.

Back