vendor Nuts (.com)

I was purchasing our annual nut order from Nuts.com, the usual Pecans, Walnuts, Brasils etc. except *Almonds. I was looking around for something fun and tasty when I found these Habanero Pistachios. OMG these are good! They don't melt your face off but not everything has to for me. You could always add a drop of PE to each one if that floats your boat but the flavor is killer!

If you like nuts, seeds or sweet treats, I highly recommend Nuts.com, especially these Pistachios. Their products are so fresh!

IMG_0798.JPG

IMG_0799.JPG

*I myself am not buying Almonds anymore. It takes a full gallon of water to produce 1 Almond and California is fucked enough over there water problem. Tom Sellec is stealing it all. lol

Hey, don't blame me!!!!!! Spicefreak is the one who posted about coating his nuts in a ghost pepper blend!!!! And someone else was wining about allergens.

Which really isnt a whine, it is a legitimate concern with sometimes severe consequences.

PS- hey Scovie, how's your nuts? What sound even worse is....hey CJ, how's Your nuts????? :lol:

Then it's all guuud in da huuud.

:cool:

Back