event Oct 5-7, Charleston, WV, ICS Championship Chili Cookoff

Well, this year we're doing something a little different. We were invited a few months back, to set up the Defcon tent at a show we've never done before.​
THE ICS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP CHILI COOKOFF!!!
This year, it will take place on Magic Island, in Charleston, West Virginia.
2012%20ics.jpg
This event is HUGE, with an attendance to match. On Saturday, the Defcon Crew will take center stage on the main stage for our Wing-Eating Deathmatch! To say we're psyched would probably be the understatement of the year. So, if you're looking for a very cool roadtrip, put this event on your 'things to do' list.

For further information, go to: www.chilicookoff.com

Found out the re will be a HUGE car show adjacent to the chili cookoff, with a special tribute to Carroll Shelby. They are expecting an addtional 100,000 people at the car show (90,000 are expected at the cookoff). They don't serve beer at the car show, but they serve beer at the chili cookoff, so we'll probably get a majority of the car enthusiasts stopping in. This will be the largest show we've ever done. Life is good.

Well, the Defcon Crew is hitting the sheets in Charleston, WV.We arrived without incident (will wonders never cease). Spoke to the powers that be, and it looks like Defcon, Hormel and Tabasco are the three largest vendors. Looks like we'll be selling out early, LOL! Pics to follow. Brought the "Creator-vision" glasses, so I'll be able to tape many of the goins-on this weekend, including the Deathmatch scheduled for Sunday at 12:30 on the main stage. Man, this weekend is gonnabe better than expected (evil chuckle).

Hope you have a a kick-ash weekend! Sell, Sell Sell, an KICK Tabasco's Patooty!!! ...and...That's a lot of attendees..... :eek: ROCK ON!

Awesome friggin' weekend! I'll post pics when we get back to NJ. The Deathmatch on Sunday was probably one of the best we've ever done. Nothing like having the local Chemical Valley Roller GIrls handing out the wings! I'll post the video as well when we get back.

Back