• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Odd Pods

Yellow Caribbean Red Habanero
4024217816_9d12fb1025_b.jpg

I always wanted to get one of these!Yellow pod on a red pepper plant,must have a questionable lineage!

4023459909_13e761be0a_b.jpg

Here is a nice Thai cross I've been growing.Pods start black and ripen to red with black striations,looks like flames and I guess thats what I'll name it,Thai Flame.I'm hoping these will stabalize the same.I was mixing up some Thai Street Chicken marinade and thought you all would enjoy the coloring.They were supposed to be Orange Thai,I'm not sure what the cross was

I'm pretty sure it will remain yellow.All the other pods went directly to red.Just a freak pod,something in it's background was yellow.

Sweet Tony! That Carib Red old yeller is intriguing! If I was a seed whore I would try and request a couple of those from it! And do what ever it takes to get some!

Sincerely, Seed whore Boutros

Yellow Caribbean on Red Habanero look cool like grafted pepper plant nice to see two different colors of pods on the same plant but the Thai look realy good nice color with strange leafs like lemon I think Thai "Flames" is a winner.

Potawie may be right,looking kind of orange this evening.Vladan,those leaves are Kafir Lime leaves,and a lemongrass stalk,I was mixing up some Thai marinade at the time of the picture.

Back