*OFFER CLOSED*

Hello, everyone! I am overwhelmed with pods at this point in the season, and I'm looking to make room in my house by divesting the plants and pruning them. Up for grabs today are three (3) Small Flat Rate Boxes of mixed hots. Many are superhots, though there are some milder ones as well. Here is a list of what varieties are in each box:

1-Peach Bhut Jolokia
2-Red 7-Pot
3-NagaBon
4-Red Aribibi Gusano
5-CGN21500 C.Chinense
6-Baker's Lantern
7-Congo Red Habanero
8-Aribibi Gusano
9-Yellow Bullet Habanero
10-Aji Cito
11-Purple UFO
12-Tio (wild)
13-Pimenta de Neyde x unknown orange cross (These are only in Boxes #2 and #3, sorry)
14-C04392 C.Chacoense (wild)

Thirteen or fourteen varieties, all ripe pods, and (6) of them are superhot or nuclear hot pods! To top that, the rest are less common varieties, so here is a great opportunity to try some new ones, and nab the seeds to grow out yourself next season! Here are pics of all (3) boxes:

Box #1:
9-24-12-AuctionBox1_zps558e6f68.jpg

Box #2:
9-24-12-AuctionBox2_zps531021fc.jpg

Box #3:
9-24-12-AuctionBox3.jpg

I'll start the bidding @ $15. Please specify which one(s) you want, and I'll keep track from my end who is bidding on which one. As each one is bid on, there will be a running tally of what the price is for each one. Bidding ends tomorrow (Tuesday, 9/25) @ 11 p.m. EST, and I will ship them out tomorrow morning. Do I hear $15? $40 for all three, perhaps?

COOL POTS Hendrix
I was wondering how the Red Aribibi turned out, i got feadback from a friend that it was changeing color.

COOL POTS Hendrix
I was wondering how the Red Aribibi turned out, i got feadback from a friend that it was changeing color.

Nope, they still end up red as can be once fully ripe. I've picked a few that are a lighter red, but once fully ripe, they've been a nice dark rich red. They are quite hot, as well. I made a jelly out of some and it's almost too hot to eat!

No bids, anyone? Do I hear $15 for one box? It's a killer variety of delicious, hot peppers. Most of these are not quite so common. I forgot to mention that I also threw one or two C04392 pods, which are a Capsicum Chacoense variety. How many auctions offer rare pods like this?

Well, down to the last 3 hours and no bids yet? You guys are killing me here! I'll have to put 'em up on eBay if there are no takers...

Back