Ok, the official heads-up, DEFCON's 1st collectible in over 5 years!

Not sure if I mentioned it here or not (I'm too lazy to scroll), but we will be releasing the Batch #6 later this year. It will be the first collectible we've issued in over 5 years. Oh, and we have reached a new level of evilness with the ZERO itself, and it'll be substantially hotter. There will be only 66 (Batch #6, Bottle #66, which will be unique and will be auctioned separately, for a to-be-named charity) of these made, and I guarantee all of these will sell out QUICK! If you're not on the mailing list, either go to the website, www.defconsauces.com and click contact us, or shoot me an email at john@defconsauces.com. This release will be unlike ALL the previous, and unlike many collectibles, we are going to be able to keep the price down. In addition to the collectible itself, we will include an extra bottle of the new & improved ZERO, so you don't have to worry about opening the sealed one. Oh yeah, the "sealed" one will NOT be sealed with the standard, mainstream resin/wax, and will include a VERY cool 'techno-trinket'. We haven't offered one of these in so long because not a lot of people have the disposable $, another reason we will be making them as cost-effective to the buyer as possible. This thing will definitely be a unique addition to your "Shelf of Doom". Stay tuned... (and for your viewing pleasure, here's a COMPLETE set off all of our past collectibles, in their glory!

Back