• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Ok the seeds are in

Waiting for my local nursery to get their stock of heating pads. For now I am going to stash them in the boiler room downstairs where it stays pretty warm.

I've got habs, Indian Byadagi, and what I think are Indian Sanam. We'll see if the seeds from the bags of dried peppers from the Indian market actually germinate.

I also planted a few rose seeds to keep the wife happy. ;-)

Nothing to see yet!

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

groeatrepeat said:
What is the confetti in the 3rd picture in the left side?

Also, make sure to post progress pics!

Oh that's just ground pepper bits that got into the seed bag. I call it "fertilizer"... ;-)

Good luck worlok.

If you're looking for some more seeds I've got some left I'd be happy to share with you. Send me a PM if you're looking for anything special.

That goes to any and everyone who reads this.

Thanks everyone. This is my first shot at growing anything edible.

I might order some Bhutt plants from that place in my state that someone here told me about on another thread.

These habs are sooooo hot though. I can't imagine eating anything that is several times hotter, but good for sauces and dried as flakes I guess.

I can't believe the variation in hotness from one group of habs to another, for example. I hope that the ones I grow, if any sprout and fruit, have respectable heat.

Hey Worlok! You already have green grass in NJ in February? And it's warm enough to have the seeds outside? I don't know why, but I thought you guys got Winter there...almost like we do. :lol:

PrairieChilihead said:
Hey Worlok! You already have green grass in NJ in February? And it's warm enough to have the seeds outside? I don't know why, but I thought you guys got Winter there...almost like we do. :lol:

The grass is only partially green, and I was only outside to put the dirt in. That tray is in my boiler room downstairs where it is much warmer, until they sprout - then the sunlight but still indoors. I don't have a fancy light setup or grow box so I have to just hope they grow until I can transplant them outside maybe in May.

Back