• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

okie pepper sprouts june

Alright here the garden with the weeds too lol

These are the ones I have in pots

This is my naga it has a few blooms

This is my Congo Trinadad from Beth so was the Naga

This is my Cummari Depassorhino i probaly spelled that one wrong COP for short

More to appear

Page two

This is one of my Japeleno had another but pic is blurry had a lot of corky/barky look

This one is a called a African pequin

This one is a cross between a hanoi red and a peter pepper Its got some nice heat

These are my COP in the garden (blurry pic)

rest of the story

Naga Morrich from Beth

Trinadad Scorpion Congo

Chocalate Habenero

If you look real close some leaves are tore up pretty bad but what do you expect from 50 mph winds and rain like a cow peeing on a rock. Overall I give myself a B+ lol

AlabamaJack said:
good looking plants OJ...sure don't look like they took that bad a beating from the winds...

Not really to bad but up close you can see where they've been wiped about

DID I SAY SOMETHING

Here I take my sweet time and run and get pics and I get one family member to comment and no one else looks except visitors UGH UGH I am not here all the time but when I usually say something its the best I can do I am no expert but I try to help. Maybe ........................ no not saying that, but there is some that does care. :(

Okie, your plants look good to me. I think the ones that have been shook up by all of yer storms will recover nicely, like you said I had to look closely to see any damage.

Okie...Nice looking plants and from what I can tell, it looks like the ones that got all shook up by yer storms should recover nicely.

okie joe said:
Here I take my sweet time and run and get pics and I get one family member to comment and no one else looks except visitors UGH UGH I am not here all the time but when I usually say something its the best I can do I am no expert but I try to help. Maybe ........................ no not saying that, but there is some that does care. :(

BTW...I sometimes have felt this way too and like you, I try to leave everyone comments and help out if I can. I'm new to forums as this is the first one that I have really been active on, so I just don't know why it seems like there are 'clicks' or if that is normal for this type of setting...
confused-smiley-013.gif
I just go on posting like I always do knowing that "there is some that does care"....:)

Mine took a wallop last weekend I was outside staking everything in the freezing rain and hail looking like a chicken with its head cut off going from plant to plant -- they recover nicely -- your plants dont look the worst for wear. your lucky none were lost

Back