Ol Man Stillmanz Limited Run Collectors label

Limited Run 7pot chilli hot sauce

Irukanji Sting

DSCF2577.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irukandji_jellyfish

Its Hot Its Tasty, its got a cool label, What more do you need?

5 for sale will sign and number.

PM me if interested
$15 dollars each.

.....but if you want to buy it you got to promise to eat it be cause this is not a novelty sauce this is a quality sauce.

(ingrediants 7 pot chilli, vinegar, pineapple, garlic, salt.)

PM sending, can i have two please?
Edit I hereby do solemly swear to eat the sauce and not sell it for beer money..

postage to the uk for the last 2???

EDIT. to hell with it i've thought about it all day i'll take the last 2. If i remember correctly you reckoned it would be around the $18AU for 2 bottles to the uk.
Let of know the total. Some of this sauce needs to make it outside your homeland!

16 pounds in postage
Not cheap.
Total of invoice would be 30 pounds!!

you guys live too far away!

I'll hold them for you but don't expect you to buy them it is very expensive for some reason it costs an extra 6 dollars to send to UK then US?
Dave did you get my email regarding shave thingy?

cheers

Mick

so 30GBP for the 2 bottles i'll in with that, when and how do you want payment.
Yea got the pm, main prob bud i ain't english :evil:! That would be like calling you a kiwi !

I'll copy and paste it to CG Wilf shouldn't mind as it's for a good cause

All the best
Dave

Davetaylor said:
so 30GBP for the 2 bottles i'll in with that, when and how do you want payment.
Yea got the pm, main prob bud i ain't english :evil:! That would be like calling you a kiwi !

I'll copy and paste it to CG Wilf shouldn't mind as it's for a good cause

All the best
Dave

Good cause? What, when did providing Stillz with beer money become a good cause?:rolleyes:

If you want to support the shave day thingo you need to buy the shave day sauce, this sauce is just a limited edition hot as hell thing that Mick made because i told him to...hehehe

Bugger, I was going to get a bottle and now they are all gone.......

I feel like the world just doesn't love me anymore......:(

Bugger me for being to slow..........:banghead:

Novacastrian said:
Good cause? What, when did providing Stillz with beer money become a good cause?:rolleyes:

Maybe i confused you by talking about 2 things in one post! :lol:

I know the sauce is just a beer token sauce.

The rest was refering to a pm mick sent me asking to spread
The word about the shave day
Auction
Sorry for any confusion caused

Hey MoyBoy since you are a sniffling little kid i will keep the other bottle for you ;) Of course the price will be double!! j/k

Novacastrian said:
Hey MoyBoy since you are a sniffling little kid i will keep the other bottle for you ;) Of course the price will be double!! j/k

I always said you were a good bloke.....:liar:

:lol:

stillmanz said:
Never fear Moyboy I got 10 bottles in total, I'm just building the suspense..........moohahahahahaahahh

Well then count me in for 1 of those beauties.......I will PM you with one or 2 other orders as well....

Hey Stillz, i got my two bottles today mate, thankyou very much.

First try had about three drops and burnt my throat nicely, it also stingded my tounge lots too. Then my face went red.

I just finished eating a roast beef subway role that i laced with it too, that was very yummy. Pity this is only a limited batch as it rocks.:)

Back