• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Ol Man Stillmanz - Naga & Fatali "Clean Skins" Taste test

Great video. I liked the "I'm not much of a chili-head yet." I'm sure that "yet" was the key word there. You keep eating sauce like that and you'll be just like Neil soon enough :) BTW, nice choice of music.

LUCKYDOG said:
Nice job RingBurn -- Did your ring burn ?

This morning I did experience the sensation of my names-sake.

WOO! It lingered a few minutes after as well. :mouthonfire:

I'm gonna have the rest of the sampler (probably the same amount that I ate in the vid) on my lunch today!

Yeah, I got liek 3 diff unholy sauces and some hott nutzz headed here for revwiew...o00

Yeah babay...bring the pain. I check that box daily.

She dont like when her box isn't filled wiht hott things...

Thx for hte mention dave, we'l be sure to give ya much more terrible items. :)

Once ya go Naga..there is no escape....you end up like me..eating Naga for fun...lolllll

*prolly shouldnt plant moare Bih...but I did...I intnd to make an all nateral sauce to fry the livers off everyone..perhaps even BB...I ben doing nice watch on minerals..they should be leathal.....jus give me time.

These are slow growing, have been stressed, and now healthy plants... ;-)
They shall grow monsters..hehehe. Leaves are longer thna the plant is tall...

hey Brilliant Dave , saw the bunnings therm in background

Bundyy :) now theres an idea,, mix a bit of bundy with a bit of the naga/fatali as a marinade ooooooooooooooooooooooh

loved the music tooooooooooo,

nice 1 mate :)

good job

I like that we all are doing more and more of the video posts as it is nice to see faces with names and how others react to these sauces we all love.

Good job! I really enjoyed it despite the technical problems.

Not much of a chilihead yet, huh? ...but starting out with a not exactly mild sauce! :)

to put it in perspective - Stillmanz Naga/Fatali is some of the hottest all natural sauce you will ever come across. i wouldn't dream about eating a half teaspoon much less recording it.
10 points for balls lol

This stuff is great. I have recently been adding a dollop to my cup-noodles or mi-goreng noodles for the AWESOME flavor and the long-lasting glow that this sauce brings. I LOVE IT (though I just finished my lil sampler!)

Stillmanz I'd love to get 2 or 3 bottles, then I can keep my original #1 sealed, have one for myself and give a couple to mates... I'll hit you up this week :)

Back