• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pubescens Olive Rocoto variant (mustard)

I managed to salvage a few seeds from the gift pack he sent me so hoping for mustard if they actually germ. They were in vinegar for a bit. 😫

Chomp chomp.... wow DELICIOUS!

PXL_20210911_170404828.jpg

PXL_20210911_170522964.jpg

I miss this pepper 😭

I miss this pepper 😭
I have given up growing peppers,atleast useful ones and dedicated some time towards rare Solanaceae. I will dig out some unique and tasty peppers and get on the ball next season. I need to start giving back to this community again and maybe inspire people to get back into forums where there are honest people with community first mentalities.

Last edited:
I have given up growing peppers,atleast useful ones and dedicated some time towards rare Solanaceae. I will dig out some unique and tasty peppers and get on the ball next season. I need to start giving back to this community again and maybe inspire people to get back into forums where there are honest people with community first mentalities.
I’ve noticed the forum environment does a much better job at preventing much of the grift and keeping the hype train at bay. Facebook groups are God awful cesspools of it. Most of the bad actors have migrated over there to spread their tall tales far and wide.

Last edited:
Back