• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

One from the vaults ... Moruga Scorpion Eating Challenge - Slosh's Bar & Grill

http://youtu.be/sMTgdw099Hc

I was going through my old videos for our website and realised that I hadn't shared some of our older sauce/pod reviews ... This was the very first super-hot we ate ... after about 6 years since we had eaten a ghost chilli ... 

So I thought I might bring you guys a weekly "From the Vaults" video - with only the most entertaining ones ... or all of them eventually if you guys want 8-)

Let me know ... and I like to think we have got a bit better over the past 7 months or so ;-)

Anyway - 

We bought this box of fresh Moruga Scorpions from the Wildfire Chilli Company (http://www.wildfirechilli.com.au) at the Fremantle Chilli Festival ... I have never experienced anything like this in my life ... 

Sloshworks (from back in April!)

Man I love watching you guys, definitely my kinda people. Great video and I've been in that position many times where it's just so damn hot you don't know what to do with yourself let alone able to think. But once those endorphins kick in the ride was worth it. It's 3:40 a.m. here and that line about seeing Jesus had me cracking up dude, so loud and long I probably woke the rest of the house up. Had to watch that part a couple of times. Thanks for that as I needed a good long laugh. Look forward to seeing more vids from all of you, keep em coming

Scorched said:
Man I love watching you guys, definitely my kinda people. Great video and I've been in that position many times where it's just so damn hot you don't know what to do with yourself let alone able to think. But once those endorphins kick in the ride was worth it. It's 3:40 a.m. here and that line about seeing Jesus had me cracking up dude, so loud and long I probably woke the rest of the house up. Had to watch that part a couple of times. Thanks for that as I needed a good long laugh. Look forward to seeing more vids from all of you, keep em coming

My pleasure man 8-) .... I actually had no memory of saying anything about Jesus ... so when I rewatched it I laughed myself ... was a very surreal experience ... and this is the dragon we are still chasing ... I have never been able to get back there ... this summer I will though!

Back