for-sale One last time, Fresh superhots and powder for sale

Greetings once again! I have a variety pack of superhot pods picked this morning along with 1/2 ounce of superhot powder for sale. As the end of the season is very near, this is the last time I will be able to sell fresh pods as the fresh pods are getting fewer and fewer.

The fresh pods consist of 5 Red Bhut Jolokias, 5 Yellow Bhut Jolokias, 5 Dorset Nagas, and 5 Trinidad Red Scorpions.

Peppers6.jpg

The powder consists of Red Bhut Jolokias, Bhut Indian Carbon Jolokias, Bih Jolokias, 7 Pot Barackpores, 7 Pot Reds, 7 Pot Yellow Larges, and Fataliis :hell:

I have 2 identical packages up for sale at $20 each and that includes priority mail shipping. Paypal only. US only. The first 2 posts with interest will be the winners and I will PM my paypal info. Winners to receive an extra gift as well!!

gitguymertin is the first responder and is the winner of the first box. One box remaining, unless I am not understanding what Cliff is asking. PM coming soon gitguymertin.

LOL Cliff, thanks for pointing that out. Can't believe I missed that. I guess then there is one box remaining!

No problem, Jeremy. I had a good laugh when I read it. Good luck with the sale.

Everyone - I bought a box of mixed chiles from Jeremy a few weeks ago. They arrived in great shape and were high quality. I'd recommend buying from jbeer.

gitguymertin has officially claimed the first box. I still have not heard from mambarider, not sure what to think so there is still one package remaining for sale!!

If mambarider is interested and gets back to this posting before someone else snatches the last box up, it will be his/hers. If not, next interested person will get it.

Back