auction One pound plus powder auction - Charity

I wish you would have posted that sooner lol.

You've won!!! $61.00!!!

Thank you very much, they will appreciate this so much.

Thats alright, I am just glad I won the bid at $61. The way JayT was talking, I figured he was going to be sniping me on this one at the last minute. I'm sending you $80 anyway. I like getting the better deal formally, but I don't mind at all throwing in a little more if it will make a better trip for the kids. Doing peppers and helping out with kids at the same time, just makes good pepper people proud! Keep it up man. Tom Oh yea, paypal coming soon.

Well everyone, I feel like a rich man today. :P (also like a kid that just saw his presents under the tree) I got 23 different kinds of pepper powder in the mail today. You could search and buy powder from all kinds of different people, and still not find 23 different kinds, yet alone, in one box. I've already tried 7 different kinds tonight, and will bring the box to hot pepper night this monday for evryone to try. Thanks for having this auction, I got a wealth of powders for a great deal at twice the price, even after adding an extra 20 in the deal.Tom

It is just a local group that works with children in the area. I tried to get them a donation through work but even though they are non profit, they don't have a certain number or level or something where a corporation could make the donation. Which stinks. I forget the term that is used.

Back