for-sale One Time Offer - Plate of Pods for Sale

I don't usually do this and don't plan to moving forward, but I need to replace some mylar film on my walls. I picked a bunch of pods today. I'll sell this plate of pods and everything outside the plate shown in the picture for $35, which includes shipping and handling Priority Mail. I can only ship to people in the Continental U.S. There are a lot of pods here. What's here? Let's see: Trinidad Douglah, giant Yellow 7 Pot, 7 Pot Jonah, 7 Pot Primo, Red Rocoto strain, tree habanero, and more. Hell, I'll toss in 15 seeds of Trinidad Scorpion 'Morouga Blend' too for the winner. lol.

Payment should be via Paypal. Let me know.

Chris

IMG_1221.jpg

Yeah, it looks like your plants are LOADED with pods. That 7 Pot Yellow you have must really pump out the pods. That's how my Black Naga was....5+ ft tall and loaded with pods. I picked so many.

Chris

I'm not in any need of pods, but I have been looking for douglah seeds. They seem to be a little hard to find right now. If I could get a dozen or so I would gladly reimburse you. Let me know if that is possible. Thanks.

It looks like it's sold. :) The new mylar film will help grow better plants which in turn will produce more pods which will make more seed and more free SASBE seed offers next year. lol. The winner got more bonus seeds. I hate to do stuff small scale.

Chris

Man Chris if you still have a few available - would love to work with you.Let me know but have a great 1 . Rich

Back