• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Ongoing Growlog

One good thing about Florida is the season never ends.....

Trinidad Scorpion
Red Datil
Orange Bell
Sorano
Finger Hot
Lemon Bhut
Bhut Jolokia
7 Pot Barrackpore
Cayenne
Moruga Scorpion
Sunrise Scorpion
Honkey
Hungarian Hot Wax
Big Bomb
Monet Jalapenos
Jalapenos
Explosive Ember
Thai Hot
Butch T
Brain Strain
Black Scorpion
Fatalii
Lumbre
Chiltenin
Yellow 7 Pod
Black Pearl

Maybe I will start some regular Habs since I do have a few seeds laying around

and several unidentified plants that sprouted after I gave up on recycled the soil planted Basil/tomatos/suger peas then had pepper plants sprout with em.....

IMG_0105-1.jpg
IMG_0101.jpg

Nice, I do love the warm winter this year... all mine are doin great. I was hoping for a freeze to kill the damn skunk vine back, and other weeds in the yard. I also wanted to re do my beds, but I can't just toss them, even if I screwed up labeling last year, don't need 5-6 bascos in these beds takin up space.

OK I have well over 100 plants started it took a few hours and a few beers but I got er done, now planning out the space I will need when its time to transplant em.
IMG_0102-1.jpg
IMG_0101-1.jpg
IMG_0104.jpg

Looking good - you have great production going there, Pre. Have fun
at transplant time!

Holy smokes man look at all the peppers! You don't have to use any lights on your seedlings do you? Just good old sun shine? Freaking amazing stuff man.

What kind of things do you add to your beach to make it more conducive to growing plants?

It just keeps getting better, Pre! Your organization, beds, and pot-ups
are right on. Nice to be able to go jump in the ocean when you want
to take a break from pepping! The Butch T is going to take over your yard!

Holy smokes man look at all the peppers! You don't have to use any lights on your seedlings do you? Just good old sun shine? Freaking amazing stuff man.

What kind of things do you add to your beach to make it more conducive to growing plants?
Just a little potting soil
IMG_0117.jpg

Compost and good old Miracle Grow, we compost all our food scraps. I found a use for my old reptile cages
Copy1ofIMG_0112-1.jpg

I tilled it then ripped out the roots, my kids been doin the wheel barrel, 20 loads so far though he fills it about half.
IMG_0105-6.jpg
This will be the annuum and ETC pit,

Lots of stuff has been growing, raining like crazy potting up lots move even more around, had hail last week knocked the crap out of my Scorpion Patch, half the starter trays here have been potted up now, did about 50 more in total, may have to replant a some as they seem to be struggling since I put em in the ground
IMG_0105-9.jpg
IMG_0138-1.jpg
IMG_0135.jpg
IMG_0141-1.jpg
IMG_0142-2.jpg
IMG_0145-1.jpg
IMG_0146-1.jpg
IMG_0134.jpg
IMG_0132.jpg

Thats greatttt.. the good thing is you live in sand so you dont have to use the stuff that sand is supposed to do..in your soil. just shovel it in.. Planting in the ground in Florida. I cant wait to see your magic

Back