• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Ongoing Growlog

One good thing about Florida is the season never ends.....

Trinidad Scorpion
Red Datil
Orange Bell
Sorano
Finger Hot
Lemon Bhut
Bhut Jolokia
7 Pot Barrackpore
Cayenne
Moruga Scorpion
Sunrise Scorpion
Honkey
Hungarian Hot Wax
Big Bomb
Monet Jalapenos
Jalapenos
Explosive Ember
Thai Hot
Butch T
Brain Strain
Black Scorpion
Fatalii
Lumbre
Chiltenin
Yellow 7 Pod
Black Pearl

Maybe I will start some regular Habs since I do have a few seeds laying around

and several unidentified plants that sprouted after I gave up on recycled the soil planted Basil/tomatos/suger peas then had pepper plants sprout with em.....

IMG_0121-2.jpg
IMG_0119-2.jpg
Tough couple of weeks, huge amounts of rain just did H202 + Epsom treatment I noticed some spots cut em off at the pass! Tilled around the ground plants put some Red Datils in the ground got some Red Datil pods looking good, Monet Jalapeno pod and a Big Bomb almost ready, got some Scorpion pods showing up though I'm thinking the wet weather popped the flower rings early = no stingers, Banana plant pushing more pods out, regular Jals keep producing, I can't wait to see some Black Pearl pods, I think they are my favorite plant, I hope the pods look just as awesome, Scorpion Tongues are gettin big, Moruga, 7 pots, Brain Strains, BTs, Yellow 7s, Lemon Bhuts, all growing fast atm, Sunrise Scorpions just took off! Cool thing about Florida is after people up North have their first frost these plants will just be kicking into overdrive, least I hope they will, I've had Christmas Scorpions for the last few years.....
IMG_0104-9.jpg
IMG_0103-10.jpg
IMG_0110-7.jpg
IMG_0123-1.jpg
IMG_0131-1.jpg
IMG_0122-1.jpg
IMG_0120-3.jpg

NOOOOOOO that thing coming out of the stem to the pepper.. looks like a catepillar.. the third pic from the bottom

Back