• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Only 3

Okay so imagine you lived in an area with a year round grow climate. beautifully rich nutritious soil and correct humidity and everything that would grow monster 6ft tall plants but you only had space to grow 3 plants what would you choose?
  My 3 picks would be:

Chiltepin: very productive can throw out thousands of pods on a plant grown to a big size

Brazilian starfish: tastes amazing great for stuffing, snacking, or adding to meals

Cumari Pollux (c. praetermissum: one of my absolute favorite tasting pepper. grow to huge size when given correct conditions and productive.

sicman said:
my bad if i only get to grow "3" plants not 3 crops as i was thinking. im going all 3 the sticky ;)

if i have to pick peppers im going 
  2 jalo and one chocolate hab.
You can do 3 different "crops" lol

Nigel said:
Cumari do para
C.galapagoense
C.rhomboideum

then I`d buy all the sfrb I could manage from the Ads here!!!
I was going to say some more exotic wilds but if I could do only 3 I don't think I could handle the stubbornness of some I sure would miss them and would probably switch the spot I use for bishops crown for a different wild every year

Lemon Drop - nice heat and amazing flavour and also quicker than other baccatum.  Definitely my favourite baccatum by a long way.

Primo - fantastic flavour, hot as hell, incredibly productive and a beautiful plant - esp when laden with bumpy,wrinkly stinger lava blobs!

Puya - really amazing flavour when dried.

Back