Opiates + HP56 Death Strain = ?

LD50 is a measure of the dose that would kill 50% of the animals dosed.

It`s somewhere between 97 and 160 mg/kg of body weight for capsaicin in Rats and Mice. Now you just have to figure out how to alter SHU to mg, LMAO. Bottom line is that you`d need to eat literally hundreds of superhots in one sitting to even get close. 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8887888

From my experience, opiates had no effect on cap receptors frying. I once de-seeded several dozen habs, jalapenos, hungarian wax,and super chilis for dehydrating.
I wore no hand protection and the juices were constantly running into my hands and within 2 hours my hands were on fire. A very uncomfortable burn at that. (Fortunately,at least at that time I thought), I had a script for hydrocodone and was forced to take one for the intense pain.
Did absolutely nothing. And yes, it was still good.
I also tried at one time using bensocaine to alleviate the burn from chewing on cayenne seeds. That failed to work as well.
I am inclined to think the the pain and cap receptors are in some way not associated in the way we think they would be.

BTW, good luck getting your hands on hp56 anything.

Capcom said: From my experience, opiates had no effect on cap receptors frying.

Obviously you don't know about the new Opium and Yogurt push pops.

ajdrew said:
Capcom said: From my experience, opiates had no effect on cap receptors frying.

Obviously you don't know about the new Opium and Yogurt push pops.
push pops? sounds like some new type of suppository.

Camcom, I think it came from the now legendary Pepper Demon thread: "How to Cool Fire Anal".  Had me rolling for days.  Thought the guy was serious for a bit.  Kind of like this new AIR guy.  On one hand, you want to roll along cause you think it is someone kidding but then you worry it is a real person, maybe a kid, and you dont want to hurt them or say something that will encourage them to hurt themselves.

I don't eat sweets.I worked a bakery and overdose to not even liking sweets in general anymore.
Sweets actually tasted bad to me for years.The only sugar I get is from whatever I eat that has it in it-canned goods.
But I mostly cook my meals from scratch.
Avoid pre made stuff.
I don't eat out or fast foods.

Whenever I get a blood test for sugarit's always been about the same for as long as I can remember.
Yes I know starches and other stuff can be a blood sugar thing too.

Most of the stuff said to mess with blood sugar as far as I know,I don't eat or drink in general.
It's just not part of my diet in general.
I have an old box of sugar I just opened up to make cornbread .It was easily a couple years old.
It was expired in 2012. LOL
Cranberries are a big time hassle for blood thinners.
One Thanksgiving ate cranberry sauce/salsa.
My blood was way too thin from it.a day latter when I got tested.
If my blood is Ok,I get tested every 2 weeks or so,if it's high or low they do it 2-3 days latter.
They keep pretty good tabs on things.

Smokemaster, you know it is weird: sugar brings mine up and then it goes right down.  Any sort of white flower and I am screwed.  Spagetti, pasta and like that.  But it -seems- like if I use peppers in the sauce, not so bad.  I might being imagining it.  Doctor says it wont hurt but doesnt believe it helps.  Who knows?

Back