• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Ordered my first seeds today!!!

I seen there were some good reviews from Pepperlover.com. So i bought the Bhut Jolokia Combination pack. Which is the yellow, red, and brown. Also read on here people are happy with the orange habs. So I got those too. Wish me luck.. I will be using this forum to school myself.

Good luck and welcome.

Plant your bhuts early, they have a long season.

Pepperlovers is an excellent seed distributor, I agree.

I ordered my first seeds last week from PL and planted them over the weekend. Total quality if you ask me! I ordered the Red Bhuts and a bunch of others as well. I planted them this past weekend. I hope they germinate and grow well for you!!

welcome , I just had 11 bhuts pop up yesterday.. 73% germination rate so far.. :)

I planted 12 Red Bhuts on Sunday how many days did it take yours to germinate? Hope you get 100%!!

Careful! First, you buy your first seeds, and then you get on here, and see something else fun, and...oh, look at those, and...you think you can grow them, too, and...maybe this one, as well. And...there's still another spot in the corner there where you can probably fit another pepper. Then, you build a shed outback to hold more peppers...

Welcome, best of luck!

Careful! First, you buy your first seeds, and then you get on here, and see something else fun, and...oh, look at those, and...you think you can grow them, too, and...maybe this one, as well. And...there's still another spot in the corner there where you can probably fit another pepper. Then, you build a shed outback to hold more peppers...

Welcome, best of luck!

Lmao this made my day. Shit's addicting, I might need to go to rehab only after this season.

Edit: Good luck on your first grow, post any doubt or search this site. Lot's of info and advise from wise men, veteran growers, and chili gods. Lot's of great people too, just ask oh and welcome to the addiction. ;)

I guess ill go pick up the little green house pods at walmart when i get them in to start the germ.

I like to use the green houses from sowing through germ and up until about the time first few true leaves start coming in.

By that time, I take the cover off and start giving them some direct light. You have to start watering a lot more at this point though, because the air current and the lights will dehydrate them a lot more.

Don't over-water them, you risk damping them off, and some will simply fail to thrive at this point.

Back