• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

Ordering Ebay Pepper Plants?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250690165806&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT i bought my ghost peppers from this guy on ebay and they r the real deal very nice to deal with and sent instructions on how to plant just my 2 cents

I only have one comment...if you are a member of this forum and you do NOT buy/trade from/with other members, you are taking a risk that the plants/seeds you buy are not true...all I am saying is to use the resources you have at your fingertips...several members sell seeds and a few sell plants...

I only have one comment...if you are a member of this forum and you do NOT buy/trade from/with other members, you are taking a risk that the plants/seeds you buy are not true...all I am saying is to use the resources you have at your fingertips...several members sell seeds and a few sell plants...

I've learned my lesson this year. Figure I'll make do with whatever my plants turn out to be and next year I'll go with the more reliable suppliers, here or elsewhere...

I have Bhut seeds starting so if these plants are not the real deal I'll grow them as they are and be more prepared next year, I didn't realize there were so many people hustling mislabled pepper plants and seeds,

I did get a reply to the email I sent and they are positive they are Bhut pepper plants so we'll see, impatients got the better of me on this one and really there was no reason not like the places can ship till monday anyways.

i bought mine before i found this site and yes ther er a ton of ppl selling seeds plant sauces powders it like a little market place right here no need to go anywhere else :cheers:

I was looking at these bhuts just incase mine don't take off, seller has some insanely good feedback but is there another place I should look,I checked it out 8 plants are $28.00 so they are $3.50 each which is resonible compared to the $5 a guy wants thats about 2 hours from me.

Here's the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290540318601&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

You never know what your getting until there full grown! I bought seeds from ebay andthe people that sold them stated they had farms, etc... and none of the seeds were what they said they were. Buy 10+ seeds for around 7 dollars.Search for the stores here at the forum. Pepperlover highly recommended

I strongly agree with this. I have traded for seeds and bought a plant from a member here. Everything was as advertised.

I got ROYALLY screwed by Hirt's Gardens before. They told me they would send me a refund IF I removed my negative feedback from Amazon.com. Hirt's hurts! Hopefully you have better experiences with live plants than I did with their seeds. Good luck!

The plants I got looked ok but now the leafs are cracking up and I'm not sure why, I am looking for the answer now I'm sure it's not their fault just something I'm missing.

Everything was ok the major question will be are they really BHUTS :D

Placed an order with Cross Country Nurseries the other week, they seemed very knowledgeable when I e-mailed them and I have heard people on here recommend them. Plants should be here by next week Friday so I can let people know how I make out.

You will be much happier if you order nothing that has to do with chiles from EBay.

Find a legitimate seed purveyor and stick with him....Ebay is a con.

Back