• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Ordering Seeds: Any other considerations?

I am planning on buying these seeds from pepperlover.com

Bhut Jolokia
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Naga Morich

This is a step up from red/orange habanero cross, thai chili's, and caribbean red habanero. The new editions will cost me about $20. Should I take anything else into account before purchasing? Maybe try another strain?

There is WAY too many choices to choose from!

Enjoy your new seeds. Nice choices.

Where you at in Florida, I lived near Ft Myers for many years.

Get whatever interests you most, you will allways find some extra goodies in your package, sometimes powders and sometimes she will surprise you with some seeds.

Indian Carbon has a very interesting flavor, some will describe a soapy taste and others will say its like eating a flower, I fall into the later camp. Its a hot sucker but not like the red bhut.

Enjoy your choices,

Chad

I might take into account colors :P All your peppers will be red... Dont you want some yellow pods :lol:

jk, those sound like cool choices, you will have a :hell: ish season

That site has tons of good stuff, and very hard to find seeds at an awesome price and good quantity for the price too. When I order from Pepperlover I usally mix it a up a little like for example I will order a Chinense, a Baccatum, and a Frutescens. or red, orange, and yellow. Last time i ordered I got Pimenta da Neyde(Purple pods), Naga Morich (red pods), and Choco Bhut. She always throws in freebies too, powders or seeds, I was so happy with them I went crazy and bought seeds I didnt even need. Have fun.

Back