vendor organicseedsdirect.com

tfmiltz

Banned
Hi everyone.

This is my first post here ! :)

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with www.organicseedsdirect.com also SeedsDirect on Amazon

I ordered some of their Trinidad Moruga Scorpions.

Originally they were on sale for $1.98 for 30 seeds, now they are 7.99 for 30 seeds marked down from $25 for 30 seeds.

I have hear rumor by one person that the Morugas they are selling are not in fact Morugas.

I am hoping this isn't true - I suppose time will tell here.

But someone shared a link to this forum with me and I thought - gee- let's just ask and start a topic for this site in question.

The Hot Pepper looks to be a wonderful resource for growers and consumers. I look forward to making the best of this site.

Thanks in advance for any insights. I was told there was a reference in the forums here to this company, but I read through the various posts and didn't see any. I saw a premiere-seedsdirect but that's not the same one.

Never ordered from them. But there are many reputable dealers that are registered on THP that you will in fact get what you ask for.

PepperLover.com has already welcomed you. She's a great person to get seeds from. Junglerain, Rainbowchiliseeds, PepperJoe, and the list goes on... too many to name. I'd stick with people that are on this site, all very friendly and have great, great customer service. Good luck.

:welcome:

Never ordered from them. But there are many reputable dealers that are registered on THP that you will in fact get what you ask for.

PepperLover.com has already welcomed you. She's a great person to get seeds from. Junglerain, Rainbowchiliseeds, PepperJoe, and the list goes on... too many to name. I'd stick with people that are on this site, all very friendly and have great, great customer service. Good luck.

+1

+2

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Greetings from Metrolina in North Carolina! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] …..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :onfire:

Hey howdy from Florida!! :welcome:

I sincerely hope you got them at the $1.98/30, so if they are not as claimed, at least it wasn't much of a loss. I know there are legit folks selling on ebay, but I'm too leery of getting scammed there. I wish the best for ya though!

Greetings from Ottawa :welcome:

I feel the same way about Ebay sellers as most of the others. Ebay has some wonderful sellers who give you great deals. On the other hand, you can get scammed pretty easily there. I remember a couple of times when I paid for things with no goods sent to me. I found over time that Ebay only really works if you can go through the seller history and see the long string of successes or failures. But Ebay itself prevents even that from being too useful, because if you leave negative feedback for a seller they often just leave negative feedback for you even if you did nothing wrong. I would personally just read through the vendor vault here and pick and chose from the list of reputable sellers. Good luck with your sees, and here's hoping that you bought from one of the good sellers!

7000274866_9e86508e7c_z.jpg

That's a funny pic Willard, well, funny and not so funny.

I read on the other link though that one person got the right Naga's from seedsdirect, but had yellow hananero's for all the others.

We shall see. I'll say this, having discovered this board, I can now safely find good suppliers.

I DID get one from ebay from Chileanseeds - they had a Rocoto and a Cardenesii - which I think might be neat to mix.

Glad this vendor vault is here. Was a good idea.

Tim

P.S. Willard I like your Thomas Jefferson quote there- makes me think of Egypt.

THANK YOU PEPPERLOVER for the welcome !

I think my favorite pic so far is that MyGrassIsBlue guy - he just looks super cool. Now for me to find a thread on Rocoto's !

Back