• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Oski Grow Log 2013

Ok so i planted some Tepins Bhuts and some mystery peppers (believed to be thais) on Tuesday January 29. One week to the day i came home to find three little guys were waiting for their papa yay im so excited.
DUsJMet.jpg

left two rows are tepins, middle two rows are bhuts and right two are mystery peppers. very likely thai peppers.

Just using MG seed starter soil and a heat mat with a min green house. Guess ill be getting a light set up tomorrow. woo hoo im so proud of my little boys.

Time for a weekly update

Bhut and Chiltepin maybe needing bigger pots
qs6LHea.jpg

My beautiful Bhuts starting to flower
uv8iUHi.jpg

Jw23LCI.jpg

My awesome mystery peppers flowering as well
MmEAI0J.jpg

RHyFNc2.jpg

Jalapeno potted up into 7 gallon smart pot
myORdlE.jpg

Sweet peppers. I cut off one of the peppers cuz they were not ripening and now this one is turning color. Maybe that helped a bit?
IDVdf2Y.jpg

This one is now podding too. Maybe i wont top my sweet peppers next year since they havent grown any taller since i did months ago
5tjTt1K.jpg

thats it. hope you like

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
all looks well buddy.. wow youre local... hit me up sometime
Cool man where you from?

Well heres a little update. All my plants are in their final places.

Two bells and a bhut in a box. about 25 gallons
9A7juJn.jpg

And the lone Chiltepin
ZhiJQDc.jpg

Many flowers arriving every day on most plants now. well theres my mid week update

I know you all get anxious for my updates so here we go

My two Red bhuts. First one is podding second one seems to like dropping leaves. Maybe the topping i did to it earlier in its life had an effect?
LRo5UNF.jpg

wkfJwRX.jpg

Heres my mystery peppers. First one has a ton of pods now. Second one the buds just turn brown and die. There was one pod i took off today in hopes of telling the plant to grow stronger buds
dsVXbdo.jpg

JxbnjEi.jpg

Mystery sweets
vcsaCD2.jpg

BGzKXXT.jpg

Jalapeno podding and doing pretty good
0GRQW1n.jpg

Chiltepin podding and growing rather slow imo
VAzJuz1.jpg

Well thats all for today. Progressing nicely if you ask me
thanks for your interest

Looking good man! That mystery sweet looks about ready for a one pepper harvest!

Btw your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it for some reason.

Peptacular said:
Looking good man! That mystery sweet looks about ready for a one pepper harvest!

Btw your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it for some reason.
Thanks dude. I might have to create a special post for my first harvest. Even if it is only one pepper

Awesome! I also pulled a pepper off one of my bells a couple weeks ago to let it grow more and produce more. And it did indeed accelerate growing foliage and buds. It was killer despite me not liking green sweet peppers that much. Grocer shite is shite! Can't wait to get a ripe bell. It was bigger than that red you got there so it was probably abusing the poor little plants resources.

Rock on duder.

Pod update

Mystery
GE0EFUT.jpg

Chiltepin
amd2BJU.jpg

Bhut
I69qDtP.jpg

Jalapeno
n97uDAw.jpg

Well everything is still green and its pissing me off. I wanna eat dammit

well its been a while so lets just update a little

Bhuts throwing out pods like crazy
jmhwSgf.jpg

Got some color on these bhuts finally :dance: The far right one is tiny but was the first to show color
vGpFfez.jpg

Chiltepin coloring up as well
Zd7Em0m.jpg

Jalapenos getting real big. I might just have to make some poppers tomorrow. Cream cheese and bacon wraps anyone?
kLKmcfH.jpg

Mystery hot still waiting to color up
GjaQsEt.jpg

My once beautiful mystery hot dieing for some reason. This saddens me. Everything looks burnt from fire and crispy.
VM98DlR.jpg

And finally my sweets
2RKhjhG.jpg

Thanks again for looking

A little more than 2 weeks since my last update so here we go.

My bhut plants are doing very well and making me and some friends burn. I love the smart pots. 7 gallon in the first pic

hifgGMD.jpg

AJO1R1x.jpg

Jalapeno is very delicious with cream cheese and bacon baked in the oven at 350F for 20-25 minutes
vz7OIB5.jpg

A little closer look at the ripening jalapeno
BrtnZiz.jpg

Chiltepin not extremely hot but extremely tasty. Try these next year if you want a flavorful experience without overwhelming heat
ptGqO1i.jpg

Sweet peppers not meeting expectations. Maybe topping them early was a bad idea. Don't do it in my opinion.
zdV5wYb.jpg

LLwEVnw.jpg

This mystery is looking sad. Maybe cuz his brother got real sick and turned brown and black
DlynpUT.jpg

Back